Monday, January 26, 2015

Reset, and a question for my readers

One of the reasons this blog has been quiet the past two months, is because I've been looking for a job. I got laid off last Friday, and am working on finding something new.

My hope for this interim is to post a short blog entry each day, probably around ~10 or 11 am Central time. Longer essays and posts will happen intermittently, just like before.

Right at this moment, the blog is advertisement-free. I had looked into monetizing the blog, but decided against it. I will be updating my Google AdSense soon, to change that. I also have had an Amazon Associates account, and will look into updating my book references with properly labeled Associates links. Don't feel pressured to click or buy right away. Right now, I'm in a good position for this job search.

Also in progress is a new "Resources" page, where I can link to organizations, blogs, Facebook pages, and Twitter accounts of others active in Diversity-in-STEM research and education. If you know a resource to add to the list, please leave it in a comment.

So my posts can better help you, my readers, For the ~20-30 who have been semi-regular, what do you want to hear more about?

And for my new readers just discovering this blog, what would help you?

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment