Friday, September 7, 2012

Follow Friday: Budgets Are Sexy

Another feature that I'm working on is restoring "Follow Friday"s.  I follow enough blogs and news sites now to make this a regular feature, as long as I make time to keep writing & scheduling posts.

Budgets are Sexy is a personal finance blog written by J. Money, that makes personal finance interesting and fun.



Here's a recent post about the costs of Going Greek, which essentially tells me that my reasons for not even joining the Honorary groups like Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma were completely justified.

Earlier posts that caught my interest:
How much do you spend each week on groceries?
Who is the Family Chief Financial Officer in your house?
High Cost Hobbies vs. Low Cost Hobbies

Take a look, and I hope you learn at least as much from him as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment