Friday, September 28, 2012

Follow Friday: PhD in Parenting

It was my friend Amy over at PrettyBabies who first introduced me to the PhD in Parenting blog.  Annie, the blogger at PhD in Parenting, was one of the first Work Outside the Home Mothers (WOHM) that I encountered over the internet.  Not only did she WOHM, her husband is a Stay At Home Dad (SAHD), as my husband was when I first started reading her blog.



I can't say that I know Annie well.  We did correspond over Twitter a time or two.  But we share many parenting values (attachment parenting, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, respecting our children, and valuing diversity).

I value Annie's research into parenting choices and challenges.  Her post on Societal Barriers to Breastfeeding is a must-read.

I also enjoyed her post on Why Humanism, Feminism, and Attachment Parenting Are Compatible, even though what humanism I profess is religious.


No comments:

Post a Comment